A wide range of applications rely on electron beam lithography as the tool of choice for precise and reliable pattern generation with high resolution and excellent overlay.
We support customers worldwide in various technological areas:
- Photonics & Optoelectronics
- Radio Frequency Electronics
- Nano-Devices and Mesoscopic Systems
- Quantum Computing
- Masters for Nano Imprint Lithography
- Reference Standards for Nano-Metrology
When it comes to electron beam writing, we have all the flexibility concerning substrate types and geometries. A selection of more than 100 substrate holders allows us to mount and expose virtually every substrate from tiny sample piece (typical in research applications) up to 6″ wafers and mask blanks.
Substrate materials include:
- Si, GaAs, InP, SiC, GaN, Diamond
- Metals and Dielectrics
- Quartz / Fused Silica
Read more about the advantages of electron beam lithography